Monday, June 22, 2009

Move to New York!

Michael and I have been living in New York for about 5 weeks now and I haven't posted any pictures....and everyone keeps bugging me for pics sooooo here they are! :) We live in Astoria, Queens which is about 30 mins by train outside of Times Square. We're really close to everything and we love living here! We live in the basement of a row home in a studio apartment (one big room). Luckily though our bathroom is separated :) Here are some pictures, enjoy!

This is our kitchen and the view from the entryway.



(Above): This is our dishwasher and more counter space!

(Below): This is our lovely kitchen table :)




Our view from the kitchen into the Living room/Bedroom Area


Our T.V. and our walk in closet




Our dresser with our collection of playbills :)

Michael and I love living here and we love being married! It's so much fun being with your best friend all the time! I'll post more pics of everyday life in NY soon :)

5 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I am very happy for you both! now we can be blogging buddies. check mine out at dithomsen.blogspot.com. I know I'm not married but I figure one day I will be so why not start now(: love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Your apartment is bigger than mine. :) lol. I bet you love the east coast. :) I think that you were born to move to NY and work on Broadway. :) Where are you working now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siri, your place looks awesome. How exciting for you guys! I can't wait to hear more about your NY adventures. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Siri it's HUGE! and FREE! and in NEW YORK CITY! You have no idea how incredibe that sounds :-) I'm so glad you're having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey remember me? Kidding.

    Just want to say that I think you should update this.

    Just saying.

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete