Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Oh Life...the last couple of months
It's happened again. It seems like I always do really well at keeping up with the blog for about 3 months, and then inevitably life happens and then it gets neglected. Well, such is life. These past couple months have been great. Graduation hasn't offered as much freedom as I thought it would, I'm guessing that's mostly because I'm not officially graduated yet. But I have significantly more time on my hands as right now I'm just working on my Modern Art class and completing an internship at Springville Museum of Art. I start my final class at BYU on June 21. Michael's preparing to take the GMAT the first week of July. Between that and working on his golf swing he's keeping pretty busy. :D We're doing really well, just loving life and keeping kind of busy. We're really looking forward to our big move to New York and I'm really really looking forward to officially being doing with school! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life does get busy! Is Michael out in New York already? I think when I talked to you last that was the plan! I just need to give you a call so we can catch up!
ReplyDelete