We're on the train. On our way home . We're talking, or at least I am. I'm telling Michael about my day....
Me "...And I finished my book."
Michael..."Thank You" ..........
Wait what??? I tell you I finished reading a book and you say thank you? How does that even make sense...it doesn't, but it sure was funny!
Awesome. Don't you love it when your husband phases out and says something totally ridiculous?
ReplyDeleteIt is better than when they are cuddling with you and they start to doze off and start sleep talking about random things like "what did you do about the worm in my apple?" haha. I love it when husbands let their guards down they are just dorks. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha sister this is great. I just laughed for a good long while. I would add a funny story about my husband but as you know I am not married :)
ReplyDeleteHaha that is great. The best is when they try to cover it up... there is no recovery from that one.
ReplyDelete