Wednesday, January 19, 2011
The promised more cheerful post...I belong to someone :)
I got called a couple months ago to be in the Primary Presidency. I was sad to leave my adorable nursery kids but so excited to be with the Primary kids! They are so smart and they have definitely taught me more than I think I could ever teach them. It's been such a fun calling. I still miss my nursery kids. And I try to say hi to them when we're in the hallway. I always try to give them hugs and let them know I still love them. :) So on Sunday we were sitting by our good friends who have two kids. One in primary, one in nursery. I'm seriously in love with both of them. They are so funny. The one in primary is the smartest little boy ever. We'll call him G. And the nursery girl has such a funny little attitude! We'll call her B. So on Sunday we're sitting by them in Sacrament meeting and B passes her mom on the row and says, "I want to sit by my Siri." (only she says my name Siwi. so cute!) So, that just made my day :) Thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats cool you're in the primary presidency! Remember when you helped me teach the primary kids in England? ha ha! That was so funny. Hopefully you have more than 4 kids in your entire primary... :) They are so lucky to have you!
ReplyDelete