Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ketchup, Catsup, Catch-Up

However you spell it, it's been FAR too long since I posted. Believe me I know, my mother reminds me of this on a weekly, if not daily basis. So I'm going to attempt to catch up a bit since last JULY. Oh my goodness here goes with some highlights...

August: My mom and sister and a couple friends came out to hang out with us in NYC for a week, we had so much fun!


September: I found out I was pregnant and we are so so so so so excited!!! When I told Michael that I thought I was pregnant he had the biggest smile on his face, and all he could say was, "Really? Wait, really???" I kept telling him yes and then he just looked at me with this huge smile and couldn't think of anything else to say. Obviously he's super excited to be a dad! :) 

October: Michael surprised me with plane tickets to UT for my birthday. I was so excited to see my family and to hang out with everyone! It was such a fun trip!

November: I started having morning sickness quite a lot so I tried to rest and take it easy, because walking around NYC with all the different smells etc contributed to what was quite possibly the WORST nausea I've ever had. 

December: Christmas in UT! Such a fun trip, while we were there we went snowshoeing and it was awesome!


January: We found out we're having a baby BOY and we couldn't be more excited! (And he will most definitely be a BYU fan!)


February: This month has been great! At the beginning of the month Michael got tickets through work and we were able to go see a taping of the David Letterman show! It was really fun. :)


We are super happy, loving living in NYC still and we're getting all ready for our baby boy to join us in June!

1 comment: