It's GORGEOUS weather in NYC today. High of 75! :) Some friends and I ventured into the city for a sweet cupcake adventure. I've tried many cupcakes in the city including the famous Crumbs and Magnolia bakeries. Today I was introduced to Sprinkles Cupcakes and, dare I say it, I've found a new favorite! Not too sweet, just the right size and the perfect frosting to cupcake ratio.
I had the red velvet cupcake and it was not only beautiful, as you can see by the pictures, it was delicious! I love living in NYC, so many fun things to see, and especially EAT!
Just so ya know, if you follow sprinkles on twitter or on FB, they have a secret password everyday and the first 50 to whisper it at the store get a free cupcake. I've had probably 20 sprinkles cupcakes since January and only paid for 2.
ReplyDelete