Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving and more!

I love Thanksgiving! I had such a wonderful week with my family and Michael :) Karen came down to Utah to join us for the week. We all had such a wonderful time! The annual Thanksgiving turkey bowl happened at my house with a lot less participants than we're used to. Uncle Doug being the competitive man that he is dove for a pass and of course had to pull his hamstring. So that ended the game pretty quickly, but it was fun while it lasted! We went to my Aunt Debbie's house for dinner and boy what fun! Yummy food and fun family! 

On Friday the girls...Annaliese, Karen, Chelsee, Mom and I went shopping! Yikes!!! Black Friday! It was great though! We found what we needed fairly quickly! It was incredible! Way to go girls!! 

Saturday Michael and I went to the Jordan River Temple. It was so wonderful! I love to see the temple and go inside too!

 Saturday night we had Japanese food and played games with the family. How fun! On Sunday Michael was brave and came to my ward with me! A man in my ward leaned up to my Mom before the meeting started and asked "So this is the mission killer then?" I guess Michael will get used to some of those nicknames... It was such a wonderful week! We had so much fun! :D

3 comments:

  1. ohh....love that you posted. Too bad I didn't get any pictures of our "first" Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siri, I'm glad that you have a blog so that I can see what you're up to even though I don't see you that much :( I'm glad you had a great thanksgiving! Hope to hear from you sometime over Christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete