So as I was looking over the blog I realized I left out pretty much our entire experience in New York, we had so many crazy fun adventures and I need to share them! Here goes an upload of pictures of our fun NYC adventures in no particular order :)
Happy to be living in NY! YAY!
The most delicious Italian restaurant ever!!
Oh love... :)
The Guggenheim Museum--absolutely loved it!
At the beach in New Hampshire, standing on the front porch of our (well Michael's friends) beach house!
It was so gorgeous!
The Subway
All of us in Times Square!
Haley and Dee came to visit in NY!! We had so much fun!!
Michael and the Bull
The New York Stock Exchange
Michael and I riding bikes across the Brooklyn Bridge!
The Bronx Zoo!
Our friends Broc and Natalie Buttars! Fun day at the Zoo!
A very friendly peacock, and two baby gorillas fighting--funniest thing ever!
Mom won the lottery for Wicked!! So we all got to go see it! :D
My family came and visited us in NY!
The stage for our new favorite musical "In the Heights"
Times Square Billboards
The Little Mermaid on Broadway! I loved it!!
On the Subway!
Michael and I enjoying a Mets game at the new CitiField!!
And NY is the (second) greatest city on earth. Can you guess the first? ha ha. ;) I love seeing your pictures! Thats cool you guys are moving back out there. Now I can come visit yayyyyyyyyyyy!
ReplyDeleteman, I am so jealous. I wish that I could come visit sometime. :) I don't think my poor country hubby could handle new york. lol.
ReplyDelete