Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Noteworthy Pics as Promised...in no particular order!

The Newbies with our ties and Nalgene's! :D




The NW luncheon with all the alumni...the newbie couch


Singing on campus



Singing on campus


After a dress rehearsal

Just bein our goofy selves :D


After our January Concert with our great fans from Hillcrest High School


At Kelsey's Wedding


Fall Photoshoot



Backstage of The Sing-Off

Just hanging out

We love..yellow?

Backstage with Nick Lachey


Like I said, we really do love each other! :D

Takin' a walk around WB's lot in our snazzy outfits!


On set with Deke Sharon, Brian Rooker, Kelly & J.T.

Cassie and I hanging out on set!



After our first performance!

After our performance Nick Lachey came over to congratulate us!
High Fives!! :D



Before the 2nd show meeting the judges...Me shaking Shawn Stockman's hand :D


Rooker our fav. wrangler gave us a tour of WB's lot!

The Friends Stage!!


On the porch of the Gilmore's house!!! We love Gilmore Girls!


Katie and I before going on stage at ICCA



Performing Stayin' Alive at the 2010 ICCA quarterfinals in Eugene, OR


Celebrating the WIN! :D


Sunday morning at church with Jo from Divisi! We love you JO!







1 comment:

  1. Siri! I love that you started up your blog again! And I love all of your fun pictures. It has been fun watching you, and guess what? I miss you lots! We need to have another girls night before the end of the year! Love you chica!

    ReplyDelete