Monday, March 15, 2010

Senior-itis

It's here. I'm done. It's over. I'm ready to break out of school and never come back!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the fantastic education I've received, but I'm ready, soooo ready to move on and and be, well a real person, a real contributing member of society. My senior thesis is due this Friday and I am finishing that up right now. So exciting! I'm just very excited for it to be done and turned in because at this point I'm having a hard time focusing and being dedicated to school. I'd so much rather read books that I WANT to read and do things I WANT to do. I think graduation will bring a very nice change! I have a lot of projects and goals I want to tackle this summer without school to get in the way! Including sewing, cooking, being more crafty, learning how to make jam, how to can peaches/apples etc., and most of all I want to take an online photography class! OH and also packing for the big move to New York City! A lot of exciting changes are ahead, so I just need to hold on a little longer and work a little harder because as my Mom always says, "You can do hard things." Yes I can, which is why I will graduate soon with a degree in Art History from BYU! So bring it on school, because guess what I can do hard things, and I'm going to MAKE myself focus for just a couple more months and then I will say goodbye to your lovely challenges FOREVER!!

6 comments:

  1. oh the light at the end of your tunnel is so big! Your mom asked me the other day at church..."well, have you turned your light on?" And then answer to that was no. I should get on that I guess...But you're amazing! Good luck with your senior thesis, that is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I saw you blogging in Japanese not long ago and thought I would take a gander. I'm right there with you though- good riddance, Thesis! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siri! you're amazing! Isn't it so exciting to almost be done?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're graduating! Time sure does fly, especially when you're not the one going through the challenges ha ha. I love you lots, and you never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GRADUATION!!!!!!!!!! : ) It is coming. so close. so close.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just tell you that we're going to have so much fun in New York?

    ReplyDelete