So, you know when you think the clouds are parting and the sun is shining and you are about to exit the tunnel [the tunnel in this case being the death trap of school] and then all of a sudden your plans just fall apart and it looks like you won't graduate after all? Oh wait, yeah that was today. Great. I was planning on taking my German 202 course from SLCC this summer because we'll be living in Draper until we move to NY in August. Well SLCC posted their summer catalog today, and turns out German 202 isn't being taught....fantastic. Soooo now, well I guess I'll figure something else out but for right now this is how I feel about school...

Or this

I'm hoping to soon feel like this:

I'll be sure to let you know when and if that happens.
Ha ha, I think the first picture explains it best!! I'm sorry! You will def. figure it out... you are a go gettum girl!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, I'm sorry!!! Das is uber schlect! Ich liebe dich! At least german is good for expressing anger...I say your next post is entirely in DEUTSCH!
ReplyDeletehaha oh Nicole, if only I could write a comprehensible German blog, then I feel I wouldn't be in this tragic ordeal. Haha :D Maybe you could tutor me this summer? That'd be great :)
ReplyDelete