Tuesday, April 13, 2010

a·pol·o·gy - a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another


Dear two or three people who read my blog,
I apologize for my webomeltdownventingsessionmania yesterday...I am better now. :) I figured out a plan, I'm taking German 202 at BYU during summer semester, kind of messes with some summer plans but at least I will get my degree. I'm excited to have the madness of school behind me, however I do want to say how grat
eful I am to be receiving the education I am. I love BYU and I'm grateful for everything I've learned here. I know that everything is working out how it's supposed to be, and for that I'm also grateful. I'm sorry for not being grateful yesterday, but I am better now. :)
And this is how I feel today...


It's a much better feeling.

1 comment:

  1. Siri, I'm glad that you got that figured out. We all have meltdowns. . Can't wait for you to be done! What a good feeling it is :)

    ReplyDelete