Michael had to run to the grocery store to grab some items for me for sharing time (isn't he soo nice to go out in the 100+ heat?) Anyway, on his way into the store two older ladies smiled at him and then proceeded to say,
"Hi Prince William! Has anyone ever told you, you look just like Prince William?"
He of course said, "Not often..."
Then while he was walking into the store he heard, "Well, we're single!!"
Ha! What do you think? (Personally, I totally don't see it)
Haha I love it! I do see what they were talking about. You are royalty my dear:) I am honored to be your cousin!!! Love you and miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe has the long, British face and nose. Which he should have, that's where his ancestory is from. They are probably related but ever so distantly.
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! : )
ReplyDelete