These gators were literally no more than 8 feet from us, just sunbathing...with their mouths open. Needless to say I was scared! But luckily the gators didn't suddenly decide they were hungry, so we were safe :)
Michael decided he needed to be King of the stump haha
Later in the week we were able to go to the Houston Rodeo, it was so fun!

Me with my great cowboy hat! I felt like such a cowgirl :)
A REAL Texas Longhorn!! He was HUGE!!!
And of course we had to get something for baby :) I loved this onesie!
And just in case you were wondering...I'm definitely pregnant, as you can see....
Thanks to the Alemany's for a great time in Texas and as always I wish I took more pictures!


You look gorgeous and it looks like you had a great time. I actually found I was missing Texas when I looked at your pictures.
ReplyDeleteThere's a baby in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sister you are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete