"Think of the things you are grateful for. Think of the people who have taught you, encouraged you, loved you, and made a difference in your life. Now think back. Have you told them you are grateful for them and why? That is something we each can and should do. Tell them in person, by phone, in a note, or in a letter. We can start today. Let's do it!"
I loved the resonating message, let's be grateful TODAY! It has to start somewhere, and today is the day! SO with that in mind I am so grateful for so many people, most of all to my Heavenly Father he's given me everything and I really am so grateful for all He's done for me. I'm especially grateful for my knowledge of the gospel, for my knowledge of my Savior, for His love for me and for His all encompassing sacrifice embodied in the Atonement. I am thankful for the Plan of Salvation, for the knowledge I have of eternal life, I know that I can be with my family forever, what precious knowledge that is! I am so grateful for the scriptures, and for the testimonies of Christ written by ancient prophets that echo from their pages. I am so thankful for my family, each and every individual!! If I went through and named every person and why I was grateful for them I'm pretty sure we'd be here until next Thursday...however I would like to say thank you to
My parents: for always being there for me and teaching me what it's like to have parents who truly care and would do anything to support me! (Especially driving for 13 hours to watch Noteworthy's 12 minute set when we compete in California...wow now that's true love!)
My Other Parents: Mom and Dad Alemany I love you so much and I'm so grateful for your thoughtful words, and always being there to encourage me!
My Brother: T.J. you really are the best brother anyone could ever
ask for, thanks for always being so willing to help me!!
My Sister Annaliese: You are the best addition to our family!!! Thank you
for your love, support, encouragement, RECIPES, teaching me how to cook and to blog, and being such an incredible person! I love you!
My Sister Karen: Thank you for being such a bubbly happy person all the time and for sharing all of your fun adventures with us! Love you!
My adorable Sister Chelsee: I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for listening, talking, laughing, sharing, and being the best little sister anyone could EVER ask for! I love you girl!
and lastly my incredible Husband: You're the best thing that ever happened to me, thank you for supporting me, loving me, appreciating me, and listening when I have long random stories :) I love you!
I'm so grateful for all of my friends, you're all incredible and you've each taught me how to be a better person in numerous ways!
Today I've made a goal to tell you all how much I appreciate you,
more often than I have been! Soooo......
Siri I also read that article last week and absolutely loved it! It is amazing to think about all the people I owe a thank you note to. Thanks for being such a great friend. I will never forget all the memories :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! :)
ReplyDeletehaha just kidding! Siri you are amazing! It sounds like this article one I need to read! I totally need to work on being more grateful! I'm gonna go read it tonight!
Thank you cousin!