Nicole...Well I talked to Randy Collier and this seems to be a great fit for a beginner photographer. Plus I found one on a spectacular deal.. :D I think I'm going to take a photography class from him this summer I'm really excited, I'd love to learn some tips from you too b/c you're soooo talented! LOVES!
dear siri, I love your blog, also I want to take a photography course as well! Are you here for the summer or are you flying away to New York City again?
OHH ME TOO!! SO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteyes...what about a canon? I have one of those. And it's spectacular.
ReplyDeleteNicole...Well I talked to Randy Collier and this seems to be a great fit for a beginner photographer. Plus I found one on a spectacular deal.. :D I think I'm going to take a photography class from him this summer I'm really excited, I'd love to learn some tips from you too b/c you're soooo talented! LOVES!
ReplyDeletedear siri,
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, also I want to take a photography course as well! Are you here for the summer or are you flying away to New York City again?